Sunday, January 27th 2-4pm
Detached bungalow on a half-acre (100’ x 200’) lot in the Pineglen community within the Ottawa Greenbelt. Walking distance to parks, tennis courts and hiking trails. The proximity to the RCMP headquarters, Via Rail station with Park & Ride, and the Merivale shopping strip speaks best for the home’s desirable location.
The marble-tiled foyer welcomes you into an elegant layout of L-shaped living and dining room with solid hardwood floors (2010) and a floor-to-ceiling stone gas fireplace. The spectacular solarium with skylights and large windows offers an unobstructed view of a landscaped backyard, featuring a party-size deck (2011) and a gazebo (2018). The three ample size bedrooms with hardwood floors and a four-piece bathroom complete the main level.
The lower level has a remodeled family room, an additional generous size bedroom, den, full bathroom with a whirlpool tub, laundry room and storage space. Other features of the house include: new roof (2017), an oversized and attached two-car garage, central air conditioning, upgraded wireless alarm system, and a high-end water-softening system.
- Bedrooms: 4 + Den + Solarium
- Bathrooms: 2
- Oversized lot size: 100’ x 200’
- Type: Detached bungalow
- Garage: Double-car, attached
- Exterior: Brick, stone and wood
- Foundation: Block
- Fireplaces: 1 gas-fueled & 1 wood-burning
- Heating: Forced-air natural gas
- Cooling: Central air conditioning
- Flooring: hardwood, marble, ceramic and
- Berber carpet on the lower level
- Rental equipment: Hot water tank
- Utilities: Private well & septic system
- Year built: 1960 (approx.)
- Property taxes: $5,362.10 (2018)
- Possession: TBD
- Living Room: 20'6" x 13'5"
- Dining Room: 12' x 10'
- Solarium: 18' x 10'1"
- Kitchen: 13'6" x 8'
- Foyer: 12'1" x 5'
- Master Bedroom: 12'3" x 11'4"
- Bedroom 2: 10'9" x 10'1"
- Bedroom 3: 12'3 x 8'7"
- Bathroom: 8'6" x 7'2"
- Bedroom 4: 24'8" x 9'5" (irreg)
- Family Room: 20'2" x 13'5"
- Den: 13'5" x 13'1"
- Bathroom: 11'3" x 5'1"
- Laundry Room: 11'1" x 11'
- Brick, stone and wood exterior
- Attached double-car garage with storage
- Oversized driveway (will fit min. 6 cars)
- Interlock walkway
- Oversized and landscaped yard
- Large multi-level deck
- Four-season solarium
- 4 bedrooms + den
- 2 full bathrooms
- 2 fireplaces
- Hardwood floors throughout the main level
- Berber carpet on a lower level
- Marble and ceramic tile flooring in both bathrooms, kitchen, lower-level hallway and laundry room
- Pot-lighting in the living room
- Professionally finished family room with a built-in cabinetry
- Good size den/office on the lower level
- Triple-glazed maintenance-free windows
- Central air conditioning system
- Upgraded alarm system with smoke detectors, basement windows and sump-pump monitoring
- Cable and high-speed internet pre-wired
- Neutral décor
- Smoke and pet free
- Included: all window coverings, 2 refrigerators, stove, microwave, dishwasher, shed and gazebo
- Negotiable: grand piano, brand new washer, dryer, and lawn tractor
- Recent Updates:
- Brand new roof with 50-year shingles (2017)
- Rebuilt chimney (2017)
- Interlock on porch (2017)
- Deck (2011)
- Soffits with pot lights, fascia and eaves troughs (2011)
- Water-softening system (2010)
- Garage door opener with remotes (2010)
- Air conditioning (2007)
- Furnace (2004)